It is absolutely strange when you realize that the things you thought you knew about you kids, is just the tip of the iceburg. What happens when they start growing up and things start changing and they start going through things that you just don't think is possible?
I can not really go into details...my oldest will kill me, but she is starting to "develop" if you will, and it is just wrong to me...she is just a baby, well ok not really, but she is MY baby, and she is just not old enough to go through the things she is right now. I had a HUGE scare with it tonight, and I sincerely hope it is just normal, I think it is, I have been reassured it is normal, but it is just hard. UGH...why is being mom so hard.
So then fast forward to my son, why are boys seriously from a different planet. He is sooooo picky about things. He will not wear underwear to save my life, I have tried different kinds of undies, but he just don't like them, so I have spent the day in search of boxers for a little man, and it was super hard to do, but I found them!!! YAY! Now lets hope he keeps them on! LOL
So yeah just when you think you know your kids, things start changing. WHY?!?!?!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
The learning process
Posted by The Brees Family at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment